ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner license cost and OE calibration availability

Audi (R)S2, 1.6 16v
Just looking at getting an RS Tuner license to use with my original RS Tuner (v 1.08 IIRC) and the price seems to have doubled since the last time I looked at the end of last year (95 euro vs ~50) -

http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=102&category_id=33&flypage=flypage.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Just checking I haven't missed something here?

Now for the second problem, my car is currently remapped with an RS Tuner map and for insurance reasons, I wanted to put it back to stock for now and have the option of restoring the map in the future, if things change. However, I can't find the OE calibration in the section of the site, as there's no Clio 2 section -

http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=16&Itemid=26

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers, AndyC

when you select clio 2 it drops the price, i recently paid £56 dependant on exchange rate it can change slightly.

The oem upgrade software gets emailed to you when you purchase an upgraded calibration

**Edit***

Never read the whole post lol email henk for the original map

Audi (R)S2, 1.6 16v
Excellent, looks like I was missing something :) Cheers for clearing that up. I'll email them about the map.

Cheers, AndyC

Audi (R)S2, 1.6 16v
Yes, it's 65 euros at present (95 euros - 40 euros discount for Clio 2). Just emailed them about the OE calibration, so see what costs are involved. It's about £40-50 to have the ECU de-mapped locally, so if it's £60 but I can re-map it at a later date, then that's a good plan in my eyes.

Just noticed you have a 172, was going to say i can email you the standard map but it won't work due to it coming off my 182:(

like you say it pays for itself if you are thinking of mapping the car in the future again plus the diagnostic side of the RStuner is great.

Remember to save the calibration by clicking save CAL so you can add it back on at a later date