ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying RS Tuner help

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
all ordered. Looking forward to see the difference it makes now.

So when I get it i plug it in, take a screenshot, send Henk an email and wait for the unlock code?
Shall I put in that email that I require the 98ron map file aswell?

Once I receive all that I plug it in again, enter the unlock code, backup my original ecu, reconnect and then run the map file?

that's what I understand anyway after watching the vids on the site.

i think it can i got 1 second hand loaded map said fastchip on the screen,but i cant get 97 in third or 7600 henk said i might have loaded the standard file by mistake
I can easily reach that in third with my.map. try redoing it mate

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
yeh i bleedin sold it a day later i got a 2nd hand 1 coming,have to do map and license again what is your idle when car is warm m8

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
if you cant put the bread in the toaster then youre stuffed doing the rs tuner lol

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
:smile: joking.
I could do it but I just don't want to fry my ecu by making a mistake. Buying n4th4n a pint is cheaper than replacing the ecu. From what I've read, you didn't do yours properly as your buying another one :smiley:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
yeh i thought i did it correct but,i gotta feeling just reloaded the standard map,yes a wally i know nevermind just watched fastchips videos i can see what i did wrong

I seriously don't know how you went wrong @ADS1982 .. It really is read current files and write new files..

Did you have a few beers whilst doing it? lmao

@LeeRS It should be here shortly.. I'm off work Wed & Thur so either day is fine for me assuming it's here by then.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
nath ive just had it idling on the drive when warm its idling at just under 1000rpm,i just realised the 172 cup has diff gear ratios oops i think it is mapped

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
yes i think so ,im changing the coolant sensor again tomz as taking ages to warm up stat is fine french crap lol

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
News to me. A 205/45/16 is bigger than a 195/45/16 which is what I was under the impression caused the different speeds before the limiter in my Cup and the 182 I had on track. Phase 1 has different gearing.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
hi @MrBlonde I believe you just do it yourself with a laptop. Its meant to be plain sailing but I would rather someone who has done it before do it for me.
@Addicted you should hear this induction kit lol. Like a lion sitting next to me.