Is this a Clio forum for Clio Enthusiasts, to ask questions, discuss products and do all other things clio, or a place for people to put down other people, for asking questions about something that they may be worried about doing?
I have asked questions in the past on other forums that I could have found the answers for in a manual, but for reassurance and peice of mind, I have seeked guide from someone who knows what they're talking about. It doesn't make it 'Stupid', it's simply someones perogative! I mean it's not like he's making a pizza, he's retuning his car. My mum's Pc went into safe mode one morning and she thought the world had collapsed in on her!
This is a clio forum and I suggest if you don't want to help someone, then you don't reply. If you want kicks for getting one over on someone, try a chat room.
Matt I made the point, no need for the Knob comment.
Now before this goes off into realms of what makes a good and bad post, can we please stick to the topic at hand and stop this school yard crap.
Matt, if you're really worried about doing it after reading the user guide, I will be getting mine through very soon hopefully and I work in computing, so I'm quite happy with doing it and advising you afterwards if your wish.
As suggested, you may also want to email Henk, but I emailed him a couple of days ago with a query and he's not yet got back to me, so he may be busy at present.