ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs Tuner Rev Limiter

Elise S1 B&C 140
Ive installed the 7300_5E10 Ron98.cal file onto the car, no probs there but im not sure if its worked properly, It doesnt feel any different and it hasnt raised the rev limiter to 7800 or taken the reduced rev limiter off when cold. Am I doing something wrong?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
It keeps the rev limit when cold, only when hot will it allow 7800rpm :)

Plug the rstuner back in and see the log for latest updates that you avbe performed on the first page of rstuner....should tell you what your running.

Clio Sport 172
yeah mate i had the same problem... turnss out i wasnt letting the car get hot enough >_> works like a dream now :)

Elise S1 B&C 140
yeah dont think its that though - I dont thrash it from could anyway. I did a motorway trip for 25 miles the other day and still no joy. Ill check the log though see what it says.

Cheers

arctic 182 ff
i put the 98 ron cal in and after warming up it reved to 7500-7600,then after installing the group n it now revs to 7850.sounds like you should maybee try again with the re-load.worth it in the end !

clio 2 rs2
i put the 98 ron cal in and after warming up it reved to 7500-7600,then after installing the group n it now revs to 7850.sounds like you should maybee try again with the re-load.worth it in the end !
What do you mean?
Remap GrN and put the .cal after.Then the rev limiter will be 7850 and not 7500?
I do that Grn.rst-->7850--> write .cal-->7500:mad: