ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner support vehicles?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
On the website is says they support the Clio DCI, but i cant find any calibration files for it? Anyone know the score?

Calibrations are available. But I still need to make diagnostic support for them. Drop me a VIN number if you need a .cal.

Yes, you can read/write the calibration with RST.
But I need to know if injector calibration is needed after a reprog. I thought so, not sure...

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
how do we find out? Dont think he can have his car off the road for any amount of time as he works as an estate agent selling houses and needs his car for business.

how do we find out? Dont think he can have his car off the road for any amount of time as he works as an estate agent selling houses and needs his car for business.

For now its not fully supported yet. Still have to sort out a few things.

Clio Sport 172 ph1
:) Sweet :) After my CatCams program will be ready I hope that some day You will find time to play with my Laguna2 2,2 DCi Henk :)