ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Yes or No?

no. Go to RStuning.

I've heard Henk @ Fastchips writes a lot of these maps and sells them on. :S

Rs tuning as well i'm sure i heard.

Maybe i'm wrong.

And aint the RS Tuner better as you can e mail Henk with your new mods and he can write a map to suit and then you upload it yourself.

Saves time and money.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
no. Go to RStuning.

I've heard Henk @ Fastchips writes a lot of these maps and sells them on. :S

Rs tuning as well i'm sure i heard.

Maybe i'm wrong.

And aint the RS Tuner better as you can e mail Henk with your new mods and he can write a map to suit and then you upload it yourself.

Saves time and money.

this is indeed perfectly true, i have had it for months now and have had various dif maps on, also the diagnostic feature is a added bonus :approve:

SchwepTek™
is it easy to use?

Where is the port located to plug it in?

Do you need a laptop or can you upload to PC?

Need laptop unless your pc is outside near your car. Plugs in under the cigarette lighter and yes very easy to use.

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
ive been looking at these aswell why are they so cheap k-tec want nearly £300 to chip my car, im not very good with my computer, ive got a laptop would it be easy for me too install

corsa ecoflex
ive got mine and having it remapped tomorrow so i will let you know how a ph1 goes with a remap.............ooooooooo i cant wait til the morning

172 A Cupwork Orange™
got mine within five working days, and email support from henk was seriously quick,

In between cars....
What do these boxes do then? Looks like you can remap your car is that right?

What kind of results do folk get?

Is that right enough about reading and clearing faults?

Renaultsport Clio 197
you can read and clear faults, load custom maps writen by Henk (about 50 euros) or try "universal" maps like 95RON, groupN etc for free.

So the point is - you can load a free map and see gains and better driveability (for free) :)