ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner

Porsche, ford, Clio.
Can I ask, with these do you download tuning packages for your car? Once you use it on one car can you use the same on another car? So say If me and a mate have the same car, can we just buy one and use it to tune both cars?

Can I ask, with these do you download tuning packages for your car? Once you use it on one car can you use the same on another car? So say If me and a mate have the same car, can we just buy one and use it to tune both cars?

1 rstuner
2 unlock codes

Maps will work on the same car as long as its 182+182 or 172+172 or 172cup+172cup.. But ecu versions and softwares can be different within the same model/version so i wouldn't advise it tbh.

172 cup
This is what I originally thought but when henk sent me the map and update for my cup it was the 182 version which shouldn't have worked. i.e 7300-8200. However he assured me it was right so mapped it and it was fine.

RB Clio 182
What are the average power gains/torque from the rs tuner.

Is it a worthwile mod and would you notice any difference on the road?