ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Box

BG 182 & 225 T
Does anyone know where I can get a hold of a rs tuning box, or if anyone is selling one?
And how exactly do they work with programming them then actually installing it?

cheers!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
First of all, check int he wanted section, they are always poping up there.

secondly, you don't 'install' the RSTuner, its a device that is used to communicate with your cars ECU. You basically connect it via an OBD2 port (which is under the ash tray in your car). The RSTuner is also connected to a laptop which is used to control what is happening. When you buy the maps from fastchip.nl (Henk), then you use this setup to transfer it to your existing ECU. Once complete, you disconnect it and sell it on if your never going to use it again.

Clio 182
People Help me with Purchase Rs Tuner Kit ! From Fastchip.nl . They have 2 in stock . But i dont` see my VIN VF1CB220F32434085 in purchase select .

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
People Help me with Purchase Rs Tuner Kit ! From Fastchip.nl . They have 2 in stock . But i dont` see my VIN VF1CB220F32434085 in purchase select .

I didn't think you needed the VIN if you are buying new, only if your unlocking a used one? If you do, then its on your VIN plate and should be on your registration documents.

Clio 182
Rs.jpg Which one ? :)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I have ordered one on Monday :)

Does everything come with the kit or do you need to get the map off the site ?
Alan

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you install the software on your laptop, plug the rs tuner into the computer/car and take a screenshot and send it to henk, he then sends you the best map for your car

Clio 3 RS200
Hi

I just have couple of question about the fast chip
i have clio 3 Rs200 with vin number VF1CRRDF, and I don't see anything about that plus my car is LHD, and after I buy it can i add more modification later on and and do remapping again?

regards

hamad