ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tunner mapping or Superchips ?

Clio 200 CUP
Hay guys I looking at geting a Clio 200 cup and the first thing I am doing is remapping it but I have also read a littel bit about Superchips and currently have a RS Tunner and was just going to buy a map of hank but what do people think is better for power and MPG and so on ?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm guessing because every car is different. Rolling road would get the optimum performance from the engine.

I use road mapping for mine.

But yes it's a much more accurate way of doing it, as your tuning it for YOUR car and OUR climate. As we well know each of these engines isn't the same as the next one. A generic map is going to be ok for some, great for others, and awful for a few. Your engine could be responding that much better to a panel filter than joe bloggs' up the road, the generic map won't be able to say your engine is doing that much better and needs that much fuel etc.