ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2/JMS Inlet

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
Hi,

I want to build a custom plenum inlet for my 172. I've seen here some custom builds and have got some ideas, but in order to start with a good design (theoretical) I need if someone has an RS2 or JMS inlet to send me a side photo to can make an idea of the length and injector position, also a side pic with a ruler near by would be just perfect for me. The only reason I need a photo is to make sure that I did not start completely wrong and all my work to be for nothing.

Thanks you all,
Radu

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
I will look also there, but maybe someone here got a plenum inlet for sale and could help with some measurements.

thanks,
Radu

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I have an SM inlet waiting to be fitted. what is it your planning to achieve by building your own?
think it would be hard to get much better than the rs2 tbh. longer runners maybe

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
Could you please help me with some photos? Something from that I can make some "good" measurements? Like a top picture, a side picture, not from artistic angles, and if you can by having a ruler nearby would be great. I want to build it with longer runners, yes. I will rebuild my engine and with this step want to complete my engine bay.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
I have these photos if they help?

And I will have he inlet off tonight if you want measurements?

19C99609-DA68-45CC-B17F-3C79442385E4.jpeg

FDFAF3E2-364A-40E3-A6F9-F71FC04CDD36.jpeg

04B82A59-9ABE-4425-9AF0-23C0544958E7.jpeg

Radugns

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 ph2
The most relevant distance I need is:
0lljQbJ.png

The distance from the engine to the injector tip. And maybe how deep the injector is in the tube (the tip).

Thanks,
Radu