ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 owners

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
I still can't decided what other mods to use with my RS2 manifold. Eg 197 cams or standard cams with GrpN timing etc etc
Thought it would be a good idea to get people who have them fitted now or used to own them post their engine spec, bhp and map all in one thread so people can see what has and hasn't been used with the RS2.
Especially as it's now available again and possibly others coming into play.

I'd love to run wild cams and possibly VVT delete but can't find anything or anyone who's ran this setup before.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
197 cams have returned very good results but they're not without compromise.

Mine has standard cams, ProSpeed exhaust, Mike Edwards custom decat, ITG filter, port matched and polished base manifold, and mapped by Mike Woodford at 189.4bhp at Surrey RR. Can't remember what torque - somewhere around 145 to 150 lb/ft for much of the rev range.

Cayman S, RB 182
I'm also interested in this thread as I'm doing my belts before buying and fitting an rs2. Also, does anyone have a whp figure for an rs2 on standard cams? I'm currently sitting at 147 whp and would like to see how much of a gain i'd be getting