ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS4 on 24K gold rims

Cool cinematics (if that makes sense)!

Rubbish marketing words - timeless? I think not.

Wheels are horrible. 2k of general driving, potholes, water, brake dust and you'd be wishing you had saved the cash.

Turbos.
Being gold is the only thing wrong with them, ironically!

If you are rich enough not to worry about mortal problems, like kerbing or getting them nicked, why would you have them on a lowly Audi?

BMW E92/Audi S3
I don't care. It's my car. My main car.. Automotive wife/metal soulmate.. My car.. I worship the RS4... RS4ism is the way forward.

Italian 3.2 V6
even Jewellery is advised not to be made out of 24k as it's too soft being so pure..

Surely not actually 24k, maby 18k..

Mini Cooper S
even Jewellery is advised not to be made out of 24k as it's too soft being so pure..

Surely not actually 24k, maby 18k..

The wheels will be plated, not actualy 100% gold. The wheels would costs hunders of thousands otherwise.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Im sorry but the bitches can GTFO, That is f**king p**n and if its a companies car it will only be driven to shows and events. As said about the wheels is it not abit obvious that they would be Gold plated? Burt i think the idea behind saying the wheels were timeless is the style not the colour, that BBS look is timeless it suits Old and Modern cars alike.