ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSI Seats...

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
I have a '95 M reg Renault Clio mk1, RT 5 door i was just wondering if the clio RSI seats would fit straight into my car? My seats have a silly looking pattern on them and i like the look of the RSI seats...

Does anyone think its worth it, or know where to get some?!

Cheers guys

Car SOLD :-(
Should fit straight in. Seen loads of lesser models with 'Williams' seats so should work. IIRC the phase 3 RSi's had a nicer interior, so personally I'd go for that should only be £100

corsa c exclusiv
they didn't make 5 door rsi's, they did make some model in 5 door with a 1.8 engine, but i didn't think it had the rsi interior. a quick fix you could do to get the door cards fitted is, swap over the inserts, would have to be careful though as they are just card and have lots of glue thrown in behind them

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
Yeah, in that case i may just change the front seats, my door cards are ok anyways, i took the trims of and layed black suede over them, looks pretty nice, just looks a bit naff with the purple/blue and grey patterns on the seats lol