ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner crashed while uploading new rst!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
the program crashed and obviously the car won't start now - ecu is reading 000000 and won't let me attempt to re-install a map.

what the hell do I do now?!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
What message are you getting when you try Writting an RST.?

Normally when this happens or you load the wrong RST/CAL the ECU will need to be re-flashed/replaced

James

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
says can't get authorization to ecu or something like that.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Oh my god I'm so relieved, just installed the old backup and it started first time.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm a little concerned about the battery actually I think i'm going to put a new one on first before I do any more messing.

the backup was 6400_2A07 so its still running an updated cal just not the newest one I was trying to put on!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Bet your heart dropped out of your arse!

Has to be the best feeling in the world when near certain death is averted....hehe.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well I've done it a few times now but it just decided not to play ball today! not driven the car since Thursday so I still think my batterys not holding its charge too well.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
That would be very very scary!

I did mine a few days ago, updated ECU Software and a new .cal file.

Made sure car had been started and battery was okay, laptop was working well and plugged in at mains just in case!

Altho im still waiting for my cruise control to come back to life...