ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Cruise Control/Speed Limiter?

BMW M135i
Anyone else lost theirs when they flashed? Mine won't let me set a speed and the functions are now reversed on the switch?? :S

Have emailed Henk but just wondering if anyone else has had this and how did they sort it? Is it the old you've got to drive so far before it'll let you set them? What about the reversed functions?

BMW M135i
The current latest one from the fastchip site, doesn't matter anyway (hopefully!) henks just mailed me a custom one to try. Can't beat the customer service thats for sure!

VaVa
Same thing happened to me when I had a GrpN ECU installed. 172's with cruise are a bit of an odd ball. I think mine may have had a 182 ECU in it lol.

BMW M135i
Whats your thoughts on it, Useful tool?

The current latest one from the fastchip site, doesn't matter anyway (hopefully!) henks just mailed me a custom one to try. Can't beat the customer service thats for sure!

Very useful as a tool as you can read all the fault codes not just the OBDII ones, the actuator tests are useful too.

Still need some time to decide on the remap and the £140 price tag, seems good so far though. Although i'd rather not have the raised rev limiter the 98ron optimised one gives.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi BMH,

Once youve had the map installed for a few weeks any chance of a mini review for it? I'm very interested for the price.

Thanks, Russ

Renaultsport Clio 172
Anyone else lost theirs when they flashed? Mine won't let me set a speed and the functions are now reversed on the switch?? :S

Have emailed Henk but just wondering if anyone else has had this and how did they sort it? Is it the old you've got to drive so far before it'll let you set them? What about the reversed functions?

I lost it, but Henk took care of it and sent me a map for my car that got it back to work. Wonder why, but seems to be a common issue with the maps at the site. No worries though

Clio 182
Give it a few good drives, i'm running version 8200_7804 and it took 10 drives for the ECU to settle and the Limiter to work properly again!

Very impressed with it though, all i've done is remove the AV and add uprated CAF to the original airbox and i've noticed a vast improvement over the entire rev range. Feels like a new car! :)

Plus the way you can check how the engine is running and temps, and reset warning light's. Well worth £140! :approve:

Can't wait till my CAT comes out, then might go for a custom map from Henk.