ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner/Fastchip

RSTuner'd 182FF
After a few initial problems(with myself not the RSTuner. lol) i am extremely pleased with the results on my fairly standard 182. I'm running with the RON98.cal and my car feels so much smoother and more responsive now, and the increased rev limiter is an added bonus :rasp: .

I would just like to thank Henk for all his help and GazM/g10chy off here aswell. ;) .

I highly reccomend the RSTuner as it is a great bit of kit. Just read the manual a few times and you cant go wrong. And as said above Henk is always there to help.

Andy.

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
What mods have you had done to the car before using the 98RON map?

Why did you pick the 98RON map and not the GroupN? What are the differences? I'm curious as I'm thinking about doing mine at Xmas :)

Do you know what BHP you were putting down before or after?

Renaultsport Clio 197
After a few initial problems(with myself not the RSTuner. lol) i am extremely pleased with the results on my fairly standard 182. I'm running with the RON98.cal and my car feels so much smoother and more responsive now, and the increased rev limiter is an added bonus :rasp: .

I would just like to thank Henk for all his help and GazM/g10chy off here aswell. ;) .

I highly reccomend the RSTuner as it is a great bit of kit. Just read the manual a few times and you cant go wrong. And as said above Henk is always there to help.

Andy.

Very true!
And use "search" on forum :)

RSTuner'd 182FF
What mods have you had done to the car before using the 98RON map?

Why did you pick the 98RON map and not the GroupN? What are the differences? I'm curious as I'm thinking about doing mine at Xmas :)

Do you know what BHP you were putting down before or after?

Quite a few questions there. lol. As for mods i only have a Simota Aeroform, a de-cat in the near future should help a little bit. I chose the 98RON map cos that is the only one available for the 182(correct me if im wrong!) and as i run on VPower it suites my car fine. And as for the GroupN im sure thats only for the 172.

You just need to check what software your car has and download the right .rst file first if needed, then match up the right .cal file.

I didnt check my bhp before hand but im planning on checking what it is now at the weekend. I agree it would have been a good idea to do a before and after but if i ever want to know i can always put my original setup back on as its saved for backup. Believe me you can feel the difference straight away. :D

Andy.

Nimbus Megane R26
Andy where did you get yours from and where did you get it fitted? anywhere local as im thinking of doing my 182 and im near you?

RS RIP
Andy , you should trie losing the Simota earoform to achieve better power. Really...

I tried the aeroform and i found my phase 1 arbox with upgraded CAFs really improved it

Black 182 FF
Withe RS Tuner, can anyone tell what the difference between the Pro and non-Pro is?

IT does say "Wideband O2 kit" on the Pro, but what does that mean?

Withe RS Tuner, can anyone tell what the difference between the Pro and non-Pro is?

IT does say "Wideband O2 kit" on the Pro, but what does that mean?

The pro has a provision for hooking up a wideband oxygen sensor. Especiallu useful on turbo and heavily modded engine's.

RSTuner'd 182FF
Andy where did you get yours from and where did you get it fitted? anywhere local as im thinking of doing my 182 and im near you?

You buy them from hear mate, http://www.fastchip.nl/ . You fit them yourself and it is very easy to use once you have read the manual. I don't mind helping you and neither do the guys on here. Henk from Fastchip is always there to help with any questions you have. Just do a search on the forums and you will find many threads to help you aswell.

Andy.

RSTuner'd 182FF
Andy , you should trie losing the Simota earoform to achieve better power. Really...

I tried the aeroform and i found my phase 1 arbox with upgraded CAFs really improved it

Thats actually my plan for the weekend!;) . Im going to try my OE air box with my ITG panel filter in it to see the difference. I just love the sound of the simota at the minute:evil: . lol.

Andy.

1.8 Civic EX

Thats actually my plan for the weekend!;) . Im going to try my OE air box with my ITG panel filter in it to see the difference. I just love the sound of the simota at the minute:evil: . lol.

Andy.

before and after runs on my 172 on the same set of rollers...one with OE air box and ITG pannel and one with Simota Aeroform...

with the aeroform I made 1bhp over the standard so to be honest I'd say there is fook all difference other than noise...and the noise of the simota is awesome! :)

should be getting myself one of these tuners in a couple of weeks when I'm back from me hols...can't wait! Will be going back to the same rollers again once done to see the difference...

Last edited: