ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner live data help

Yozza'd Black Gold 182
Looking for some help regarding the live data logging.I've got it to show the live data as I'm driving but can't get it to save.It's keeps saying you need to have a live data session open?
Any body know what I'm doing wrong?

Yozza'd Black Gold 182
I've even tried turning the engine off and trying to save but still says the same thing.I/we must be doing something wrong but I can't think wot?
I've done every thing else like updating the ecu no problems.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
from the manual say it needs to be stopped - but i have tried licking live data again etc but gives the error

gotta be somethin simple

Yozza'd Black Gold 182
I've just been out again and still can't get it to save.I've clicked the button to end the session so to speak,and the save and load log buttons have lit up and it still will not let me save.

Yozza'd Black Gold 182
Yeah I emailed Henk & there is a bug in the software.So I'm going to try the previous version

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Run 1.6.6 then, as this seems to be most stable for me and does what i need it to for now.