ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTUNER

RenaultSport clio 182
Those two files would be fine as you are currently on 8100 software, as i said my 182 was on 8000 software and all went well. Good luck im sure you will be pleased with the results.

completelty depends on your insurance company. Some companies wont insuire you with it, others will charge you a small admin fee

PH1 172
It says the .cal is optional on both kits......and when going to pay it says calibration +50euro what is this .cal option?

Due to the fact that all the users seem to be pleased with this product and that the support by Hank seems to work through this forum as well, I have as of today pulled the trigger for an normal RSTuner :)

I do hope that I won't be disappointed.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Due to the fact that all the users seem to be pleased with this product and that the support by Hank seems to work through this forum as well, I have as of today pulled the trigger for an normal RSTuner :)

I do hope that I won't be disappointed.

You bet you won't works, I am far, far away from Henk, in Mexico; and not a single e-mail with lots of questions and minor issues has been left aside. My car seems a bit different than most in Europe, I can tell for instance my cruise control stopped working but Henk has sent me a new version of the ECU's software and now it is back to normal, plus we are setting the calibration file. His service is like no other I have seen, not even my local tuner was this helpful, and we are within the same city. You can not go wrong with this mate.

By the way, their maps really make a change in the car torque wise down the power band. I was playing around with other mates' Clios and mine was noticeable fatser.

Iceburg 172FF
Just got in and had a lovely package waiting for me! Ive backed up my original ECU/calibration but not loaded any new cal files yet. Going to do a performance run with my orginal first and then load the new map and do another one and see what I get. Gotta wait for my dad to get home first so he can come with me and work the laptop, dont think going full throttle in third with a laptop on my knee would be too bright.

Renaultsport Clio 172
The graph

Look, I have done a performance analysis but found very little power :dapprove:

Mexico city is 2.24 km above the sea level, this is why it is getting that low I guess. I will upload the graph of the final map.

Got 78.33 kW and 124.8 NM, and please, don't say this values are form a 1.6 because it is not:rasp:

graph.gif

ClioSport Blue Edition 17
Re: The graph

Good numbers Mau, we need to test my Clio with that thing!!!!:race:

Look, I have done a performance analysis but found very little power :dapprove:

Mexico city is 2.24 km above the sea level, this is why it is getting that low I guess. I will upload the graph of the final map.

Got 78.33 kW and 124.8 NM, and please, don't say this values are form a 1.6 because it is not:rasp:

Heh, not too many hours after my post I got an email from Fastchip confirming that my order has now shipped :)

Renaultsport Clio 172
Ordered mine a few days ago, but it hasn't shipped as of yet. How long did it take for you guys?

Mine was shipped like two days after but due to shipping cost being different for my country, but once shipped it took 5 days. It should not take more than a week. E-mail Henk, he will reply soon!!!!