ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RStuner

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Another OMG i love my RStuner thread :D

Had to post this just so i could give my respect to Henk, got it monday borrowed a Macbook from work sat on the driveway in the dark for about n hour whilst the ecu was read/written and havent looked back since. It has breathed a new lease of life into what i already thought was a quick car :D absolutely love the aggressiveness of first gear, so satisfying.

Its been said before and i'll agree RStuner best £150 you can spend on a clio IMO. I purchased some Denso iridiums earlier in the month and now my throttle response is verging on ridiculous i would STRONGLY suggest purchasing either.

Future mods hope to include, matched inlets, exhaust, cams and a custom map from Henk :D

Laters :approve:

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Lol i thought id up the stakes by using a mac running bootcamp :D it was a heart in mouth moment turning the key after re-writting the ecu.

Wish i owned a laptop so i could do some more data logging.

White Sti Hatch
Lol i thought id up the stakes by using a mac running bootcamp :D it was a heart in mouth moment turning the key after re-writting the ecu.

Wish i owned a laptop so i could do some more data logging.

IM just scouting round for somin with built in wireless and at least a USB port n id be happy with that all id use it for was the tuner....

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Arnt they ram only?? ie you would have to load the application everytime you start it (i dont know i only do mac lol) otherwise a sweet idea :D

A Flamin' Red one
Another OMG i love my RStuner thread :D

Had to post this just so i could give my respect to Henk, got it monday borrowed a Macbook from work sat on the driveway in the dark for about n hour whilst the ecu was read/written and havent looked back since. It has breathed a new lease of life into what i already thought was a quick car :D absolutely love the aggressiveness of first gear, so satisfying.

Its been said before and i'll agree RStuner best £150 you can spend on a clio IMO. I purchased some Denso iridiums earlier in the month and now my throttle response is verging on ridiculous i would STRONGLY suggest purchasing either.

Future mods hope to include, matched inlets, exhaust, cams and a custom map from Henk :D

Laters :approve:

Nice one :) What cal.file did you decide on?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
IM just scouting round for somin with built in wireless and at least a USB port n id be happy with that all id use it for was the tuner....

Look on ebay for an old IBM Thinkpad T21, ive got one lying about i picked it up for about £50 or something with a cracked screen and dead hard drive, got a screen for £30 and had a hdd lying about!

i cant wait to get my RStuner when my 172's back on the road, wish henk would hurry and get the dci maps sorted too!!

silver clio 182
wooo i gotta a laptop wot programms do i need were can i get the lead from? n the big question how much to fix if it all goes pete tong??

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Check out fastchip.nl RStuner is the box of tricks you need, as for if it all goes wrong... who knows lol havent heard many horror stories tho so i wouldnt worry to much, just make sure you choose the right file to drop onto the ecu :D

I just got a custom map. Well worth it car feels fantastic

What mods did you get custom mapped bud?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
yes and no. It can but it wont be 100% accurate as you need the exact weight of the car, a very straight flat road and minimal wind.

PH1 172 Sport
It can be pretty accurate. Whats the performance log is best for is comparing your cars bhp/torque before and after mods.