ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSUK LLandow

Ah that was you in the flame red, lovely looking car! Always liked flame red, just a shame they didn't do it in a 182

What wheels were they you were on? Looked a bit like Ultraleggera's, or I thought they might of been them MSW alloys which are quite similar?

cheers mate :D yeah i fell in love with the colour when i went to look at it and ended up buying it even though it needed loads of work lol
yours was looking good too you were getting some great 3 wheel action past the briefing building!!
they are autec wizard wheels still very lightweight but a lot more affordable than the oz ones they were around £500 when i got them but they have dropped a bit in price now and the 15"s are quite a bit cheaper than the 16"s like i have :)