ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RTTS 2013

Clio DCi 100
Has anybody come down or going this weekend for 'Run to the Sun' in Newquay.

Drove about for a bit last night but seemed a bit quiet to most years. Few nice cars about.

If anybody is going or has been post pictures of what ever you have taken here, would be good to see what people took.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Last time I was down there for RTTS was 2012 (I'm old). It was also the queens jubilee weekend and the World Cup was on, it was mental how busy it was. There was 12 of us there and we had a brilliant (if a bit messy) weekend. I've been down plenty of time since just not on RTTS weekend.

I stopped at hollywell bay for Easter week this year with the family and when we went into Newquay I was surprised how they'd still plenty of building work going on all over.

​Have s good weekend mate.

Clio DCi 100
Last time I was down there for RTTS was 2002 (I'm old). It was also the queens jubilee weekend and the World Cup was on, it was mental how busy it was. There was 12 of us there and we had a brilliant (if a bit messy) weekend. I've been down plenty of time since just not on RTTS weekend.

I stopped at hollywell bay for Easter week this year with the family and when we went into Newquay I was surprised how they'd still plenty of building work going on all over.

​Have s good weekend mate.

Ha, thats mad. I quite like Newquay but not too keen on the night life anymore. Hope you have a good time when ever your down and have good weather. It makes Cornwall that much better when the weathers nice.

Here is a video of the RTTS show n shine 2013 that i made using my GoPro, my iPhone and my mates track which he produced himself. Hope you like it.

[video=youtube_share;RSFZ5FZ4f_A]http://youtu.be/RSFZ5FZ4f_A[/video]

Clio 182
Had a brilliant weekend thanks lads. Porche has to be highlight of show and shine for me.. Or the r5 pick up, the owner of which I ended up having a drink with in walkabout on Sunday night. Will definitely be paying newquay another visit this year, like a different eorld down there compared to the grim north east