ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rubber floor mats

E87 118i

anyone know if you can get some renault rubber mats for clios. I have a catalogue from a few years ago and they have some in there, do you know if they still keep them in stock in the UK ? part number ??

need to get some posted to me asap for winter (s.hemisphere ;))

renault clio 182 cup

I am looking to buy some decent mats for my 182 cup,do renault or any other company do them and if so do you know the cost and maybe some pictures.thanks

Clio v6

Rubber mats ( Tapis Caoutchouc )

Part Number : 7701 416 258

In my V6 same floor as far as I know.

E87 118i

for a mk2 phase 1, 3 door.

thanks James, Ill try Reno in Dublin (they dont import any mats in SA, they have some local shoddy ones made locally, I was lucky to get navy blue 172 mats with mine, but need to preserve them, so rubber ones er required for the rainy season)

James, I couldnt ask for a pic by any chance ?

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 11 April 2005What phase clio? I have a part number here for the ones i my 182.[/QUOTE]do you have rubber mats rjay ??

I got some from Renault Shaun, much easier to keep clean, and only cost 17 quid too.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by James on 11 April 2005

Rubber mats ( Tapis Caoutchouc )

Part Number : 7701 416 258

In my V6 same floor as far as I know.
Is that for 4

And do they only cost £17 thats a bargain !!!!

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 12 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 11 April 2005

What phase clio? I have a part number here for the ones i my 182.
do you have rubber mats rjay ??

I got some from Renault Shaun, much easier to keep clean, and only cost 17 quid too.

ahh, right, what do they look like, do you have pictures, i got two carpet sets one for summer one for winter, but rubber would be loads better

E87 118i

ok, my mate has checked, they dont keep stock of that part no. in ireland, but they order from UK, Eur 32.80 for the set (incl. postage to dubiln)

think I will order them....

do they look oem, as in well fitting like the carpet ones ?

E87 118i

j-jay, thanks very much, they look just like the one in my swiss catalogue, however the part no. mentioned is 77 01 416 253 for 3-set and a 4 set ends in 254.

James above mentioned the number ending ...258. Is the matt above ending 258 ?

sorry about all the questions about flippin mats, just want to get the rights ones and wont exactly be able to return them from SA.