ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Runabout £0.01 Starting Price - Clio 1.4 RT

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Not that bad at all that! I still quite like mk1s. That looks respectable for its age

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a good car - probably the best value car I have ever owned to be honest. I have put 50,000 miles on it in 3 years, and have just replaced what I have listed there in the ad.

It has been ultra reliable, and whilst isn't quick, it does nip about without any bother.

/y0z

Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
What sort of price would a new driveshaft cost? im lookin for a runaround at the moment as the clio is a non-mover :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
erm about £60 I think. I was going to do it before selling it, but then the headlight was smashed by a stone the other evening.

I have it advertised for £650 elsewhere, but think that it might fetch more on ebay? It depends - I want it picking up next week you see, hence why ebay seems to suit me better.

/y0z

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL - well - basically - as long as it goes by next weekend, I don't give a damn.

Its going to be replaced with an old Holden I hope! lol

/y0z

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK- 1hr to go and it currently at £300 - which is a bargain.

I was hoping to get £500 odd for it, but hey ho... better things to worry about and all that.

/y0z