ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running funny

PH2 172
For awhile now my cars been running weird. On idle its lumpy and when i pull away sometimes it splutters and if im driving along in say 3rd and put my foot down it splutters then as soon as revs picked up its fine. and i kind of feel its not as quick. got told it could be the lambda sensor.

PH2 172
Reading other threads and i do think it is the Lambda sensor are they the same for front and lower ones as im not sure which one it will be until i change 1 or the other

PH2 172
My car still doin this and getting alot worse now its fine when its cold once warmed up all it does is splutter when drive someone said lambda sensor other say cuz i have a decat. havnt yet had time to put it on a diagnostic but does anyone have a clue what could be.

Monaco Clio 172
Lambda. I had this a while ago. put your foot down and no power then all of a sudden it kicks back in to life. Mine threw up engine management light.

PH2 172
Yep exactly that as well as it idles funny iv had the Service light come on bout it I think il have to get it on the diagnostic at work get it sorted been like it now for 6-7 months lol now getting really bad