ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rusty rear arches :(

jus got my clio on wednesday and i was wondering if this is a common flaut? oh and i get a bit of a puddle in the rear passenger foot well for some reason, not a major headache but its kinda doing my tits

so where do i find the gromit in the rear so i can drain it out? and how much do rear 1/4s cost for 94 clios?

ChEeRs!!!!!

Mikey

In my (limited) experiance the rear quaters only rust if they have been repaired at some point in their life.

As for getting some the RTs have the same rear quaters as 90% of the clios ever build so you should have no problems from breakers.

rear quaters go all the time it when the inner and outer skins come apart water gets in and then stagnates causing the rot,needs to be cut out and a new plate welded on, if its filled and treated itll come back! Had the prob myself.

Its because Renault use crap grade steel and poor pre paint preparation! The same thing happens to ALL imported South African BMWs as they use second grade steel!