ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ryt ppl...

Italian 3.2 V6
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hey ppl!

Think a Twingo GT is on the cards since my dad can giv me a class deal on a brand new one plus with fuel etc goin up and im only 19 (insurance), it will be a killer with anything faster :( :( ....for now anyway :D plus i could chip it etc, so will b a nippy GT. :rasp:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I photoshoped these to get a good idea what colour to go for and to see what id like to do to it... thoughts/comments on which to go for please...

the tempest colour with a black theme..??
3715705173a7816948030o.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
or

the capsicum red with a hint off yellow..??
3715705173a7857999093o.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]...Also i have no idea about suspension to go for, or about the offset on turnis etc?? could any1 give me help to what springs i would/should go for ( bearing in mind i need to drop about 60mm ..i think) and the offset for the alloys??

thanks alot ppl :D

.piers.
[/FONT]

the first one looks ace without the decals

a bloke down the road has just got one in orange and it looks surprisingly good

Italian 3.2 V6
ok...

here it is in tempest colour, the previous tempest doesnt actually look tht dark and grey ( i did tht pic a while back) i seen tempest in the flesh tday, here it is without the decels but kept the yellow caliper.... what you think??? better???

3715705173a7858711365o.jpg

.piers.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Italian 3.2 V6
he has offerd me it for 150.00 per month for 4years then got 2 pay a final payment of 2700 at the end, but i plan 2 sell it in 2 years and tht money will cover it, plus should have a little more left over for my next car :D OR you can trade it back in on the fourth year so you dont pay the final payment, OR you can keep it and pay the final payment.. that what he offerd me for one the GT version... but hes my dad... dont no if he would offer the same deal to any else? :S lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
he has offerd me it for 150.00 per month for 4years then got 2 pay a final payment of 2700 at the end, but i plan 2 sell it in 2 years and tht money will cover it, plus should have a little more left over for my next car :D OR you can trade it back in on the fourth year so you dont pay the final payment, OR you can keep it and pay the final payment.. that what he offerd me for one the GT version... but hes my dad... dont no if he would offer the same deal to any else? :S lol

That works out at £9900, so your just paying full list price really.

Italian 3.2 V6
yea but with cool pack extra plus gettin away with payin it on finance without the apr ontop of it :D plus... if i sell it after 2yrs, ill mostly likely get more money back than i need to pay the rest of it off 2 :D :D works out a grand or 2 better anyway :D

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
If you can get it looking like that, then totally do it! Now! Found anywhere that remaps them yet?

Italian 3.2 V6
If you can get it looking like that, then totally do it! Now! Found anywhere that remaps them yet?

yea this guy "big jim" on the renaultsport forum got his done as a trial to see how it turned out, says the car was already pushing out 106bhp on the rolling road before anything bieng done to it..

..here is the link to the thread ;)
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25935

hopefully soon they will have to chip/remap to be better since the car is a turbo :D:D i would guess they should be able to get a 20bhp gain... :S but then again i am nooo tunning pro lol.. im just assuming.

.piers.

Nice plans mate! I love the Twingo GT, want the missus to have one. Sounds like he has done you a deal on the renault Selections finance which is about 5% but done you a discount so it works out repaying about list price. Not bad tbh, but then anyone can get that kind of deal ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
You'll look good going to the Girls Aloud concert

:S..HA HA HA HA!! ..That was just NOT funny...! :nono:

...Im just thinking tis good on money, since am only 19 with 3points and 1years driving exp! plus insurance, tax and petrol is a *tunC* atm! sooo... yano!

ValverInBits
you are pretty farkin talented with PS mate.

1st one. love the turinis and the fact it's lowered. Twingos are so so high as standard

Italian 3.2 V6
..thanks m8. :D

I think alot of ppl (also renaultsport forum) prefer the tempest colour tbh, so could be tempest of the cards... :D