ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S.Wales RR day?

Titanium 182
Is there anything lined up for the south wales lot? Tried searching but didnt find anything.
How many numbers would we need before something can be arranaged?
Also any reccomendations as to who to go to for a few runs before i get a few bits fitted? exhaust, filter etc.

Polo + Micra
yeah would of been good to setup a south wales rr day but there isn't a rr in south wales iirc

Silver 172
rr day still on? went to one down llandow in got boost with a ford forum the other week with my mate and it was quite good.. £35 for 3 runs iirc

Fiesta zetec s
I spoke to the guy from got boost in llandow a few weeks back and he mentioned £25 for 3 runs if we had 25 people. Have to find that out for certian in the new year, got lots going on around christmas.

Silver 172
well i know there was only about 10 cars there on the ford rolling road day so i assume thats why it was £35 for 3 runs. Obviously the more cars there are, the cheaper the price

Pug 205 gti
when are you gettin it sorted? mines ok, its off the road for the winter now havin a few things done to it. it'll be back out in spring now

197 ff albi
got boost is £25 for 25 cars, craig gave me couple of leaflets while back and said to give him a shout when any of us were ready

so is this happening - anyone organising anything? Ill sort something out if people are up for it, will add a post to megane sport to as quite a few meggy owners down this way too these days and by the looks of it I will be area rep on meganesport.net before long

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
sounds like a plan timsmegane r26.

It's one of them things unless someone gets the ball rolling its will remain a pipe dream.

Fiesta zetec s
I was guna get christmas and new year outa the way then go dwn got boost and sort out a date and prices, but if ne1 else want to sort it out thas cool.

RenaultSport 172
I was guna get christmas and new year outa the way then go dwn got boost and sort out a date and prices, but if ne1 else want to sort it out thas cool.

^^^

Sounds like a plan TBH. I'd get on there too after christmas.

Silver 172
me and about 5 of my mates will deffo be up for this(few rs clio owners).. can we sort this for january sometime then?

if youve not been to a rolling road day before the only bad thing is waiting around for your turn - January may be a bit bloody cold for standing around all day - what you guys reckon? Plus will people have money in Jan - might be better waiting til the beggining of feb so people have been paid

CLS, RS MEG
Whilst your attention is drawn to this thread South Wales people, i've just moved into Cardiff from Manchester, where is best to get a 60k service on the 182 here? Don't need the belts doing, just oil/ filter etc. Not interested in Renault main dealer... Birchdown is where i usually go. Any suggestions?

Pug 205 gti
Whilst your attention is drawn to this thread South Wales people, i've just moved into Cardiff from Manchester, where is best to get a 60k service on the 182 here? Don't need the belts doing, just oil/ filter etc. Not interested in Renault main dealer... Birchdown is where i usually go. Any suggestions?

APDevelopments, craig is a member on here, think his forum name is stan*. give him a pm

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
theres 1 comin up with rebel motorsport, join the forum an have a look fella
Cheers danno! :D

If nothing is/has been sorted out then, as danno mentions, we are running a Rolling Road Day at GotBoost in March. Naturally, folks are more than welcome to join us - more information here. It would be great to have a stronger Renault contingent in attendance as my Trophy does feel a bit lonely... :D

If plans are already afoot for this then apologies for treading on toes and ignore my post.

Cheers!