ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S.West - Cribbs meet - Pics

Vee dub

A really good turn out for this, and a nice day too :cool:

I only managed 1 pic due to me not remembering to clear my cameras memory card before i left!

I used Lambys camera, so hopefully hell send me the pics soon so i can post them up.

http://tinypic.com/awtjpj.jpg

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by biojo on 21 August 2005

some nice lookin motors , i spotted the odd one out though "vts" :)

LOL yeah thats my friends car

Very subtle and smart though

Tom

Its Gary Gs hes running GAZ coilovers, i have a set for sale for £375 ;)

Looks likemy car managed to escape getting caught in the pics lol

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Great meet up. I got home about 11.30 though:eek:....Now whos guna tell Snufty wot the bloke with the kids said when he left the park(in a massive cloud of dust!) Good to meet a lot of new people today.

Good pics lads.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Good turn out chaps! Shame me and bigjts had to get back ,
cos the women were givin us sh!t.
We had some fun on the way home though!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Was good to meet some of you guys again! Hope i didnt miss much leaving early but you know how it is with a new car. Had to go for a drive! :D

Vee dub

Yeah was a good one

Loads more piccies to come

Ahem.. the bloke wasnt best pleased about the ol Elises driving manor lets put it that way!

Tom

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 22 August 2005

Booo youre going to have to do better than that. What did he say ?

LOL

OK, he said something along the lines of.....

I was hoping the plastic bumper was going to break off, tell your mate my missus can drive better than that!!! lmao

Also, he was just not very impressed that his family were near. Also some other comments.....

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Nice pics....was a good meet, nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new people as well as. I still reakon name badges are the way forward :p lol

Leeds182...its a piece of cake mate, and well worth it :)

Was funny when the guy said his missus could drive better than the guy with the elise lol.....he wasnt too impressed!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

haha poor Ju, Yeah, it must have been hard trying to go from a powerslide on grass to landing on tarmack! And for the record im sure that fat blimp couldnt drive better than ju!!!

I was almost sick on the way home- SOOOO hungry and my stomach was hurting, loonyw as behind, while i was hanging my head out of the window trying to keep swallowing to not puke up- he thought i was doing an Ace Ventura impression!

I got home about 9.40, had a race with a 318! beat it to 110, but then my car stopped, and SHE overtook me, still pleased though as i thought 318s were quicker than me on motorway!

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 22 August 2005

I was almost sick on the way home- SOOOO hungry and my stomach was hurting, loonyw as behind, while i was hanging my head out of the window trying to keep swallowing to not puke up- he thought i was doing an Ace Ventura impression!

Lol, i thought WTF is that welsh nutter upto, then to KFC where he politely forced out a nice loud fart after ramming down as much of his own food and Ju/doms as he could.

thanks for the comments lads shame i didnt get some more pics really oh well will defo be at the next one.

Justin

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Think i missed most the pics!

Freebone - shame u werent there! Could have taken you for a spin in 2.0l beast. Took tom out - think he liked it!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by cliosport1.216v on 22 August 2005

would have taken some pics of the 2.0l tom if you wernt sat in it all the time lol
U sayin im ugly?! lol

Nah fair enough i spose. Just had a hangover and dont do standing. Need my arse on something

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 22 August 2005
Think i missed most the pics! Freebone - shame u werent there! Could have taken you for a spin in 2.0l beast. Took tom out - think he liked it!

yeah i would have liked to come but oh well

to rub it in i have just this minute picked my car up....looks nice

172 Exclusive

That belongs to S2 PTH.

Sorry but i had to leave sideways because of that bloke in the mercs feeble attempt at it before his traction control cut in. I thought it was a good idea to leave quickly as i saw here running towards me she looked a bit angry.