ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S.West - Cribbs meet - Pics

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Martin_89 on 22 August 2005

whos is the lowered 1.4 16V dynamique? how much has it been dropped and what suspension is it using?
mine, 35mm.

I bought a spax full suspension kit and fitted that, to find out that either the shocks had gone or the springs were way to stiff for the shocks, so ive kept with the spax springs and put the reno shocks back on which work a treat! rear is spax shocks and mini spring things. Also got a strut brace which that mad nutter with a skin head was testing out!

I agree that car look spot on, i dont normally like racing blue- but that pic has convinced me other wise.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 22 August 2005

whos is the lowered 1.4 16V dynamique? how much has it been dropped and what suspension is it using?
mine, 35mm.

I bought a spax full suspension kit and fitted that, to find out that either the shocks had gone or the springs were way to stiff for the shocks, so ive kept with the spax springs and put the reno shocks back on which work a treat! rear is spax shocks and mini spring things. Also got a strut brace which that mad nutter with a skin head was testing out!

cheers for the info, your motor looks mint btw :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

mine, 35mm.

Someone was testing your strut brace how?

Artic blue clio 182

Great pics guys....... almost wish i had stayed for the drive about, still a good meet though.

Good to see you lot, and some new people.

It would be good to see some of you guys at north devon sometime, meet up with Tucks and myself.

Thanks, Mills.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 22 August 2005

mine, 35mm.

Someone was testing your strut brace how?
lol ju was taking it round the carpark and seeing how much sharper it is. Its a beast now lol

Quote: Originally posted by BluePete on 25 August 2005

More proof of Clio drivers female parking skills!!

ducks for cover
I actually parked properly first off, then Ju re-parked it like elise drivers must do?