ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S3 with a few mods

Multi function flat bottom steering wheel.
104.jpg

Audi LED torch that charges in the cig lighter.
105.jpg

On
107.jpg

Black optic OEM Audi optic grill, with new plates and new bulbs in the daylight running lights.
119.jpg

Rear view mirror shot.

[ATTACH=full]374709[/ATTACH]

Digital speedo[ATTACH=full]374710[/ATTACH]

The car was clean yesterday ive had to drive 30 miles since!

The cars going on the rollers next week , i'd be happy with std power at the moment, some lads are gonna be running the GIAC Hammer map 330BHP , and one Revo 315BHP , should be good help me too choose which remap to get!

Thanks

leon

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 57
best car of its kind out atm in time, it is a great great great car. much rather have this than anything like a meggy or LCR

jamie

Bloody filth.

The interior bits aren't mods are they?

Options! i bought a used model ( cant afford new with options ) i just had the Round wheel , so i added the Flat bottom muti funtion steering wheel , the torch is just a little touch i bought from Vag-parts!

Ive also added part of the intior light pack, ive added the MOOD lighting that casts a red glow over the gear stick ( it needs to be dark to see it )

Thanks

leon

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody filth.

Options! i bought a used model ( cant afford new with options ) i just had the Round wheel , so i added the Flat bottom muti funtion steering wheel , the torch is just a little touch i bought from Vag-parts!

Ive also added part of the intior light pack, ive added the MOOD lighting that casts a red glow over the gear stick ( it needs to be dark to see it )

Thanks

leon
Ahhh ok.

Great work then mate! Any before pics?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Bloody filth.

Thanks

leon

Had the ambient gear light in my dad's M5, such a subtle but nice touch.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
How much did u pay for it m8? i priced one up the other day on the audi site with the gear i want on it, it came out about 30k

How much did u pay for it m8? i priced one up the other day on the audi site with the gear i want on it, it came out about 30k

You do have to be carfull with the options!

I bought used mate, but coz they have been out over a year now , you should get some discount!

Spec the car you want , then minus 6% , lets say it comes in at 28K , go to the dealer and tell them the spec you want and how much it comes to , but how much your willing to pay with the 6% discont , they may do it right a way if not get the best price in writing and go round the dealers playing them off each other!

leon

love the new s3 although think the silver grill looks better imo.

I LOVE the crome grill too, but i have both , i can put the crome grill back on , change the look of the car! crome grill = classy :cool: , black grill = hard as fook:evil:

VERY nice, a lot of money over the R26 though.

But longer term depreciation will be better I'd have thought, still lose a lot on whatever you buy new/nearly new :)

The R26 is a class car , as a day to day car the S3 is a different class , it is more money , but resale value , better build , and 4wd , bring the price's closer together IMHO;)

Thanks

leon

I LOVE the crome grill too, but i have both , i can put the crome grill back on , change the look of the car! crome grill = classy :cool: , black grill = hard as fook:evil:

haha fair enough :)

did you go from a 182? If so, how much quicker is this?

Hard to say , coz i came from a 182 with ITG panel , inlets matched , BTB race zorst and a RS tunning remap, so it felt nippy , torque steering and pretty loud!

The S3 std is faster all over the rev range , get the turbo on the boil hitting full boost from 1st gear - up through the gears and it will leave a 1*2 for dead as speeds go in to triple figures. you have to drive it hard to get the best out of it, it pulls hard to the redline which is 7k revs in every gear!

Std is 261bhp and 258lb ft

A remap will take it to 300-330bhp depending who you use!

leon

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I wasn't having a dig by the way! I was just merely saying I'd like one, but they are significantly more money than the R26 for fundamentally the same car (ofcourse the Audi is far better build quality/better resale bla bla bla) if I could justify the money I'd have one also, but I'd rather have what I've got and the rest of the money in my bank account.

I wasn't having a dig by the way! I was just merely saying I'd like one, but they are significantly more money than the R26 for fundamentally the same car (ofcourse the Audi is far better build quality/better resale bla bla bla) if I could justify the money I'd have one also, but I'd rather have what I've got and the rest of the money in my bank account.

No probbs mate, i know you wasn't, if you asked me a year ago what car i wanted within reason i would of said 225 with cup pack and the toys!

My circumstances changed . so i looked futher afield!

leon

cock mobile.
Absolutely lovely car this.

Pulled up next to one a while back in a petrol station, as we were filling up we both gave each other the respectable nod, lol.

I was think, git, with his 30k car ha!

Personally I couldn't spend that much on a hot hatch, but I can see why you would / could.

The deprication agrument doesn't hold with me though.

These figures are completely made up, but say the Meg looses 30% over 3 years and the S3 only looses half that at 15%

S3: £30,000 15% off at £4500
Meg: £16,000 30% off at £4800

Basically not a lot init, could be even closer with real figures.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

I agree totally, both cars are amazing and it'd be a hard decision to spend the extra 10k+ on the S3.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Depends on your circumstances really.If the audi is affordable why settle for a renault

Depends on your circumstances really.If the audi is affordable why settle for a renault

exactly, I'd take the S3 anyday of the week over an R26 and the R26 is a lovely car... just that is nicer!

Leon, well chuffed for you mate, looks the cats tits! We'll have to meet up again and you can take me for a blast fella ;)

^^^^^

Whats the book price on a new 225/R26 20k?

Book price is 26k on the S3 if you want all the options then you pay for them!

leon

For your 26k you get xenons, heated leather seats , decent cd player , and 4wd , it's not a poor std spec!

I you want bluetooth, satnav, Bose , MFFBSW , 6 cd changer , recaros , arm rest , ect , ect you have to pay!

leon