ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S88 0AJ Liquid Yellow

Ph1 & Ph2 172
sorry to jump on your post. olly must of put his foot down. i spotted him at 2pm ish on heartseases roundabout.

Tangoed Works
2pm saturday i was in norwich nearly all day and all night! but sunday the car was parked at my house.

think the b1108 i was in a black vw touran going opposite way to you so you wouldnt have seen me. was picking up some wheels from barford. car looked immaculate fella.

^ cruising the city woz ya? ;)

i saw you saturday night in squares, you cant have been that drunk lol!

think the b1108 i was in a black vw touran going opposite way to you so you wouldnt have seen me. was picking up some wheels from barford. car looked immaculate fella.

ahh my favourite road in the whole world, that would be why i didn't spot anyone lol was on my way home quickly then!

Tangoed Works

ahh my favourite road in the whole world, that would be why i didn't spot anyone lol was on my way home quickly then!

yeah you were stuck behind two slower cars on a straight, looked like you were lining up for an overtake!

RB 200 Cup!

I know i do remember - your friend was quite fit i must say ;)

RB 200 Cup!
WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I APPRCIATE THE FEMALE FORM ;)

oops capslock

they was awesome - especially you dressed up as bananaman - classic!