ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sabelt Cruise control bracket & other sport wheels

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Another one interested if these are still available?? 6 button option wanted and quick??

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Ah now that's the news I wanted to hear :smile: :smile:
You and me both. Love the look of these, never been 100% happy with the oem steering wheel but never wanted to change it because I wanted to retain cruise control.

HardacreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
I've go to put my name down in hope he makes these again, they look amazing!

6 button, Red Horn with Black CC :up:

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Me too, I want to change my wheel but not lose CC
Looks like he'll have a few to make.
Thanks.
Justin.

Clio 182 Trophy #175
Im currently having a similar design made at work which will be ready in a week if anyone is interested. Just cruise control buttons all in black and 3d printed for speed and accuracy made properly by a electrical engineer and head of prototyping. Let me know if you would buy one!

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Im currently having a similar design made at work which will be ready in a week if anyone is interested. Just cruise control buttons all in black and 3d printed for speed and accuracy made properly by a electrical engineer and head of prototyping. Let me know if you would buy one!
Pictures would be great, I've bought several parts to be making one of these, just haven't got round to actually making anything yet.....

Clio 182 Trophy #175
Hello i have just found another thread where you can buy a good quality one, so i thinking if its worth having one made now! what do you think?

Clio 182 Trophy #175
and yes going to be plug and play just thinking is it worth investing the time and money if its been done so many times!

Clio 182 Trophy #175
Pictures would be great, I've bought several parts to be making one of these, just haven't got round to actually making anything yet.....
I will get the 3d drawings posted as soon as possible. And maybe start up my own thread for it

Old thread, mine have been plug and play for a long time, considerably cheaper than £100!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    821.6 KB · Views: 149
  Clio 182 Trophy #175
Can i order one please? if its something thats been done plug and play i wont bother

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Old thread, mine have been plug and play for a long time, considerably cheaper than £100!
A fair few people have been trying to get hold of you for these, I've not seen another thread about them though so I may have missed that if a link is possible??

Can i order one please? if its something thats been done plug and play i wont bother

A fair few people have been trying to get hold of you for these, I've not seen another thread about them though so I may have missed that if a link is possible??

Yes guys, basically (and it's completely fair of CS.net) I had to become a trader to sell a few of these, it's purely just a hobby, and the small volume of production it wouldn't make sense to be a dedicated trader, as I'm more often working away or busy with other projects. I have been making very small batches and selling through groups on Facebook.

I have specific brackets for different steering wheels, some of you may know the blue/black sabelt RS wheel is NLA from the dealers and it's changing to an all black sparco,

I also make brackets for OMP steering wheels.

Feel free to contact on Facebook, my name is Josh Gault. I'm not often on here anymore as I have a a couple of Clio 197s now.

Will answer a couple of pms I've just received shortly, just heading to work to pack my van for the week.

All the best

Josh

clio 2 rs 182
Hello,
I am from France and I find the work done for this turntable
I would like to know with whom I have to see to order this piece?