ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sad day fishcakes track car sold.

172 sport
Just watched my track car for the last 2 years being towed away on its trailer, by its new owner:(, its been fun though, over twenty trackdays in that time, what a great little car, thanks to everyone's help on here, and at trackdays over that time, thats made owning the car such a good experience, but its time to move on, going to track my TVR Chimaera 500 next, ive just got a few more mods to do, and it will be ready, so no doubt, I will still see a few of you around the tracks:).
Gaz a mate of mine who has bought the car, will be joining the forum, and he will be on track as soon as he has repaired the gearbox. thanks Paul

BMW M5 & E36
4787617745_c7c9d86208_z.png

Not ITB'd no.

172 sport
Shame, no doubt still see you about though :)

Yes Chris, I am sure there will be a little white Clio coming pass me at Cadwell, I don't think the TVR is going to lap quicker than my old Clio,seeing that picture above, I am missing the car already, keep thinking, have I done the right thing selling it :(