ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sad times :(

Clio sport 182
Well I've bent the rear of my Car :(..

I got cut up last night doing some speed around 35-40 and managed to hit a V shape curb so I didn't hit the t***. Wheel was completley shattered and indented heavily when I took the wheel of and replaced it with the spare the whole drum was bent out like this :p \---| Left on being the bad one. I just hope its the stub axel and not the whole rear axel :(

Really peed of last night.. :mad: Lucky I'm a Mechanic but don't have the money saved right now :(

Clio sport 182
None atm as it was dark when it happend and I'm at the Girlfriends now. But as I said above this is really a prefect Diagram ( \---| ) just need to keep my fingures crossed any idea on sites with second hand parts for these?

Clio sport 182
Just had a look at the axel and it is the whole axel that has bent :( I need some ideas on were i can get one around the North East.. Thanks!

Mk1 focus
I dunno if theres any scrapyards around here? Could always try renualt lol. where did u get cut up like.

Evo 8 MR
It's a 1.2 there will be loads in most scrapyards, just replace the whole rear axle.

A friend of mine did the same thing a few years ago and it didn't cost that much to pay someone to supply and fit a new axle.

Clio 182
There is a breakers and autosalvage near me in guisborough (morgans). You could try rinign there mate. Sorry to hear!

Clio sport 182
I've tried a few there averaging on £80 I will be fitting it my self but its hard to find a Steelie the correct ET :(