ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Salisbury/wiltshire area?

Cookie monster RB182
Hi all, just seeing if there's any clio members around the Salisbury area! Need to find some fellow clio drivers! ]

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I'm from Shaftesbury, there's a couple of us around here but it's a bit quiet meet wise.

Cookie monster RB182
Fair play few people then! Seen a few clio,s with the clio sport sticker in window at college lol

Megane R26
I am also in Salisbury. See quite a few 1*2's around. I often see a Black Gold 182 with turinis and a french flag on the grille around Harnham, that wouldn't happen to be you BlackGoldMatt?

E46 M3, Clio 182
Yes mate that's mine :) I live on the main Netherhampton Road through Harnham :) I've seen you/your car about a few times.

Ex Salisbury.
Ex 172 Cup
Ex Devizes Rd

Often visit friends and family in the area but in the meg :)

Cookie monster RB182
Salisbury pal, its car park next to the Big Tesco on Southampton road, can get post codes ect. if needed.

Van
Salisbury, 172cup.

Anyone with good observation will spot it from the road, but you wont see it out unless it's on a trailer.