ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samco Induction pipe pics

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Anyone got a pic of there car with a Samco Induction pipe on it?

Might buy one and wanted to see how it looked..... and if possible.. a red one.

Thanks!

172 /megane cab
CLIOENGINE2.gif

not red but this is what they look like . a mod well worth doin i think . what colour is your car ?

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Yeah you noticed any difference like or just looks wise?

Thinking of getting a red one couse ive got an Inferno

172 /megane cab
what do yous use to clean the engine bay?

CLIOENGINE.gif

see the tub of wipes on the floor in this pic on the right . thats what i use i get them from work we use them to get windscreen glue off but they are good for everything my girlfriend uses them to clean the window frames everything there swarfega red box wipes

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Yeah i think i will go for one now then... where did you get the brace from? looks ncie

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Yeah i think i will go for one now then... where did you get the brace from? looks ncie

LY 182
will look nicer tommorow, i've sent the elfs round to unbolt your header tank for me:evil:

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
thanks for all the pics. Gona take the plunge tomoz.

Does anyone know how long Ktec take to deliver things? Gona try and order before 12 tomoz. So hopefully wont be long.

Also with the polished inlets how was it done? just a simple polish with a buffer?

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Also how long does it last all shiney? does it stay like that or does it oxidize back up after a bit?

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
i cnt realy comment as i only had mine on about 3 days lol but my mate has his on his mk6 fiesta about 3 months and thats still looking great

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Some nice pics in there. Just ordered my pipe now :) said it should hopefully be here tomoz....YAY

Spoken to my mate and he said that he can do the inlet for me. so hopefull he can do it tonight/tomoz

Will post up before and after pics

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
whats the best place to get one of these from

want a black one pref

tar

feebs

ps looks so sweet all the bays

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I like the idea of adding a little extra hose to the CAI feed side then routing the actual feed. Will have a play with mine tomorrow.