ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung G600

Car  Punto/Clio GTT
any good? gf got me one for my birthday on contract

only info i can find is 5megapixel camera

aint switched it on yet, charging
 
Its not that good

Will only hold 200 SMS messages

When you want to put things on the PC, e.g. Images, you have to put them on the phone memory first, unless you connect your phone in "Removable Storage" mode

Camera is OK, but I wouldn't say that the quality is as good as the N95
 
I've had one for 15 months now and I hate it, one of the worst phones I have ever owned, it's slow, freezes a lot and using the flash with the camera just makes everyone look so pale they look like a ghost.

Can't wait to get a new phone tomorrow when my upgrade is due
 
flash on the camera is s**t, ive turned it off lol

i like the phone though, does everything i need it to, good camera too plus voice recorder

not had any freezes yet
 
You m,ay be lucky and have one with the latest operating system, I got mine when they first come out so most probably got a phone full of bugs
 
I got my Blackberry on upgrade this morning, sending the G600 off to Envirofone later for 30 of her majesty's pounds....
 
Back
Top