ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung G800

Got my k850i 2 days ago, love it - get it!

onlybad point, the camera and flash are not sunced properly on some phones (mine), and so the flash doesnt flash at the right time, causing dark pictures sometimes even black, but if the red eye feature is turned on, it works perfectly. Not what its supposed to do, but a solution nonetheless.

id get the k850i, its great.

onlybad point, the camera and flash are not sunced properly on some phones (mine), and so the flash doesnt flash at the right time, causing dark pictures sometimes even black, but if the red eye feature is turned on, it works perfectly. Not what its supposed to do, but a solution nonetheless.

what colour is yours mate? what were you using before?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

the reason you are getting black pictures is because you are covering part of the light sensor and perhaps flash with your finger.
keep your finger well away from them and i guarantee your pictures will come out perfect everytime.
if you hold the phone with your first and second fingers on the top of the phone (where the trigger button is) and tuck your other fingers into your palm, that will stop the above.
i used to have the same proble,, and found out the solution by accident. ive never had black pics since

what colour is yours mate? what were you using before?

Got the blue one mate, wanted the green initially but wasnt too bothered about colour.

I was on a d600 before, the sony ericsson features and feel beats the samsung 10 times over IMO

the reason you are getting black pictures is because you are covering part of the light sensor and perhaps flash with your finger.
keep your finger well away from them and i guarantee your pictures will come out perfect everytime.
if you hold the phone with your first and second fingers on the top of the phone (where the trigger button is) and tuck your other fingers into your palm, that will stop the above.
i used to have the same proble,, and found out the solution by accident. ive never had black pics since

nah mate, i initially thought that was the problem, but its not. It's a known fault with the k850i and apparently there is an update being sorted right now.

thanks for the help though

Last edited: