ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung HT-C550 or HT-C6500 5.1 Surround

1.8 Civic EX
anyone had any experience of the above? I'm struggling to find any sort of decent comparison between the two.

I know I started a thread a few months back about an onkyo system but seeing as I now have a Samsung tv I'd like to get everything matching up.

This system will need to have inputs for the Sky+HD and Xbox360 too.

Not too worried about wireless net connection as it'll be right next to the router so will be wired anyway.

Just needs to be a good bluray player with decent surround and enough connections for what I need.

Any recomendations/advise?

C5500

C6500

Last edited:
  Clio 200 Raider
What about the hw c700 or hw c500 budget amp you could get speakers of ur choice and still be cheaper than £400 u quoted for the other 1 box systems. If it has to be samsung amp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 200 Raider
Although if you do need a blu ray player then i guess it would be more than your original price. Sorry thought u just wanted a sound system didnt realise u mentioned blu ray player aswell my bad doh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk