ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung TV Issue

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Could only find bits and bobs on google but CS > Google anyway.

About 3 years old (so probably just knackered). I turn it on from standby, it turns on then turns off after 5 seconds. Turn back on its fine.
That was a week ago. Now it seems to do it when I turn it on and then about 10 minutes into use. Once again, turn it back on its okay.

Just knackered?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Could only find bits and bobs on google but CS > Google anyway.

About 3 years old (so probably just knackered). I turn it on from standby, it turns on then turns off after 5 seconds. Turn back on its fine.
That was a week ago. Now it seems to do it when I turn it on and then about 10 minutes into use. Once again, turn it back on its okay.

Just knackered?

Send it back under the consumer rights act as unfit for purpose.

Looking....
You any good with a soldering iron?
Most probably a issue with bad capacitors, can be a cheap fix if your willing to have a go.

Clio
I had an old Samsung plasma thing (maybe 10 years old) and I had to do some sort of reset on the remote control as it was the remote send shitty signals to the TV.