ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sandhurst

Silver 172 02 plate outside exclusive fireplace think it had some kin of steering lock on it.

Monaco 172 turbo spotted again.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
who has the monaco turbo around this neck of the woods? i know there is some m8y in a mk2 ph1 turbo silver in bracknell

His name is sand172. I dont know the guy I just drive past it most days. A friend of mine from Bagshot is going to be turboring his 182 soon, so there will be another turbo in the area.

Petrol Blue 182.
who has the monaco turbo around this neck of the woods? i know there is some m8y in a mk2 ph1 turbo silver in bracknell

He doesn't have it anymore, sold it for a measly 4.5k!

His name is sand172. I dont know the guy I just drive past it most days. A friend of mine from Bagshot is going to be turboring his 182 soon, so there will be another turbo in the area.

Got chatting to him at waitrose in sandhurst, he scared the s**t out of everyone one the street making it pop!

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
thats pretty tasty sand172... would have liked to have seen it in the flesh.

i havent seen many of the sandhurst lot around b4 where do you all go driving?

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Have you still got it then? camberly meets?
where when etc is this the one couzens alwyas does on a tuesday? if it is i can never make it got footbal traing for 2 hours in the evening. any other night and its all gravy. Show off my rather special little cup to your all ;-)

i quite like the idea of the supercharger kits all about to come out tempted...

Citreon Berlingo MPV
I still have the car, the camberley meet is usually in tesco & M&S carpark not sure when the next meet is. Couzens normally arranges.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
i will come have a look if thats ok, feel free to take me for a quick bazz? is there one in the pipeline? what was that dude saying you sold it for 4.5k or is that the lad with the silver one who sold his?

Petrol Blue 182.
come to the bracknell meet guys! theres a thread up in the meets section, yeah my mate sold his silver one

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
come to the bracknell meet guys! theres a thread up in the meets section, yeah my mate sold his silver one
seen as i am a full time BUM now i might finally pop down a meet a few of you!

um.... you had your car sprayed yellow couzens or that some PS shizzle?

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
fair, looks pretty cool. You know where you getting it done? costs? i have a contact who could do it for you, highly recommend and can sort you a tasty price is that the renault yellow or a diff one? he is based in plymouth btw but is top boy