ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sandstrom Bluetooth Mouse Passcode

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I got a new Bluetooth mouse for my laptop at the weekend because I cba with adaptors etc and everything worked fine.

I then had to go into flight mode on Windows 8 and since then it has not worked. (No longer in flight mode)

I have tried resetting the laptop to factory, uninstalling the Bluetooth drivers but nothing works.

When I try to pair the mouse it's asking for a passkey which it didn't ask for the first time. It didn't come with a passkey so I tried 0000, 1111, 1234 etc but it just says it is unable to connect and tries again.

Any ideas?

Edit: I don't have another Bluetooth laptop to test the mouse with.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Managed to get it sorted. I plugged in a Bluetooth adapter to make sure it wasn't a faulty mouse and that worked so I removed the Bluetooth drivers again and the mouse started working with the generic drivers.

I used passcode 0000, and it worked, but I had tried that before.

I'm not sure what actually fixed the problem. It could of been the installation of the Bluetooth dongle or the removal of the internal Bluetooth drivers.

Thanks for the help anyway.