ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

santa pod 26th and 27th feb

ibiza cupra
saw a fair few rs`s there. saw a bird in a blue 197, a bird in a rb 182, a chap in a blue 172 cup and a chap in a silver 172 with a magnex backbox on (which i raced against :) )

ibiza cupra
decat, 2.5" straight through system, panel filter, stripped the back out and remap. shes done lots of miles though so its only making about 170 bhp lol

ibiza cupra
the weather got mint at about 3 so the night racing was fine, got about 5 runs in then the weather was nice again in the morning and managed another 5 runs ;)

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
my plan was to go in my astra gsi turbo, fitted new disks and pads and braded lines and snapped the blead nipple so went in the182 instead. got there and it was p*ssin it down so found a new caliper local, s plan was to go get, fit it and come back in the astra. as soon aswe left it stopped raining and by the time i got homewas too tired to go backin the astra lol

ibiza cupra
That was me in the Albi Blue 197 :D
What car were you in?
i was in the black 172 with the white wheels along with a red civic type r with white wheels, a black mini whith white wheels, 2 mk4 golf gti`s, 2 polo`s and a mk1 golf lol
you probly saw us all gorping at you as we walkied passed to go to the cafe lol.
what did you run in the end as i was qued up a little bit ferther down the line from you

Clio 197
i was in the black 172 with the white wheels along with a red civic type r with white wheels, a black mini whith white wheels, 2 mk4 golf gti`s, 2 polo`s and a mk1 golf lol
you probly saw us all gorping at you as we walkied passed to go to the cafe lol.
what did you run in the end as i was qued up a little bit ferther down the line from you

Yeah I noticed your 172... pretty loud! And I'm a Honda girl at heart so couldn't miss the EP3! (My old Civic was there too actually.)
I got 15.9 - spinning through each gear! The track was terrible. What did you get?

Clio 197
14.8 isn't too bad at all! But then yours will be a lot lighter so I shouldn't compare my time to that too much.

Do you know if there are any pics from Saturday? Can't find any on Blackett Photography's website either... Trying to get the photo of me racing my old car.

ibiza cupra
yeah, its my best time ive done lol, car is stripped, with de cat, straight through system, panel filter and a remap so its not compleatly standard lol

there will be pics but it takes them a little while to get them up. they told us on the sunday morning that they had taken some so id just keep checking.

Clio 172 Cup
I was in the ph2 cup on the sunday, paid £25, got one run then it rained. A shocking 16.7 due to a awful launch :(

My mate was their in our fiesta as well, blue battered base spec one with loads of stickers in rear windows.