ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod Drag racing FIA Finanls

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Guys and girls, would anyone be up for a trip to Santa pod for a day out to watch the FIA drag racing finals?

Theirs lots and lots to watch and looks like a fun packed day, its on for 4 days if anyone wants to do a full weekend?

It starts September 4th to the 7th.

Anyway here is the link to the event.

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_europe_finals.php

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I can't say at this time as September is going to be mega busy at work due to a deadline we have to meet for Goodwood on the 12th.

Looks like you could always buy a ticket on the day ..

You could always plan ahead and:

A) Book the day off.
B) Work harder in the next 8 weeks.......
C) Wear grown up's clothes.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Ah, I'd love to go this but I've got too many things going on at weekends and we're away in Cyprus in September too.

Maybe the next event.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Yep, bad time of year. Got a stag do next weekend, Manchester, wedding/cyprus and a few other little bits.

Looks to be a great weekend tho!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Shall we do the Friday and Saturday? Come back Saturday afternoon/evening? Can go North Weald on the Sunday then.

Isn't north weald the weekend after mate, I did check before I posted.
Was hoping the 2 date's didn't clash.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just looked at the Santa pod website. Camping is only free for multiple day tickets.

How about we pre book tickets for the Friday (£25) and then find an off site campsite for the Friday night?

Can have a few beers that night and then come home Saturday lunch time?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Right im not to fussed about camping as i will probably end up bring my mate from work with me.

I was thinking about getting to the pod 1st thing on the Saturday or Sunday and just make a day of it, plus i like my own bed.

Now which day will be the best to go on i don't know, the list of events looks great with so much going on.

Community day i wont be bothering with but i will be going to the Players thing. :)