ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod Email

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Just seen this, anyone up for it?

Happy New Year, Run What Ya Brung Fans!

New for 2005 is the Saturday night special Run What Ya Brung on Saturday 19th February. This is a "legal cruise"- Somewhere to bring your modified cars, hang out with your club or mates, and most importantly- race (without upsetting the police or other road users). Full bar and catering facilities will also be laid on, so you can stay late and race after dark. We even have the jet car doing demo runs, and a jet truck giving rides to a few lucky people! Camping on site is provided free for weekend ticket holders!

Make sure you check out http://www.rwyb.comU color=#0000ffwww.rwyb.com/U now for full details, or call 01234 78 28 28. The full 2005 calendar is available to view now, with information on special RWYB events.

BMW 320d Sport

I tell you what, I wouldnt mind that as long as its no more pricey for the day than a normal RWYB. One things for sure, Saturday RWYB is where its at. I went to one last year and it was wicked, like it used to be years ago before you got so many cars turning up you couldnt get a decent run. Ooops. Ive gone and let the cat out of the bag now, and everyone will be turning up Saturdays!

how come u havnt mentioned the 3 events before that date (23rd jan 30th jan 6th feb}? is the saturday 19th better or wat?? anybody gona be there??

Clio 1.4, SV650S

i just read that email didnt realise it was on before then????

i asssumed the evening event was a one off.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

just checked the evening event is only on the 19th

even my missis is up for it :eek:

JANUARY

Sun 23 Jan

"RWYB" Run What Ya Brung - Public Track day

Sun 30 Jan

FEBRUARY

Sun 6 Feb TBC

Sat 19 Feb