ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod - Loads! (Martin!)

Just returned from Santa Pod, although I didn't run the Valver.

If I remember correctly I saw Martin run a mid 13's although I can't be sure, I was more focussing on the fact that the "tuned" scooby he was racing was only 0.1 second quicker.

Put this in perspective, even GTiR Pulsars were running late 14s, it was cold and "wet" and traction was a nightmare. Terminal speeds were excellent, but 60 ft times appalling so that was a nice run from Martin. Car looked good too, although that bonnet is a bit odd.

I also saw a mint 172 cup with black alloys and wrap around bucket seats, stripped that ran 14's.

It was a good day.

James.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
14s fraid mate the traction was abysmal....could get power down in 1st at all.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Any of the 172/182s that were running on here? Red 182 with cage & cup/182 with buckets & nitrous bottle?

Evo Tommi Mak
i was the red 172 with the cage. 14.728 was my best as you said traction was ridiculous

my mate was in the cup 172. not the one with black wheels.

have you got a black unusaul looking bonnet if so i think my mate video'd one of your runs