ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod Vids *Sick 0-110*

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Had a class day at pod today and got some good vids....

This what a 13.14@107.9mph looks like.... :evil:

More vids to upload later....

Last edited:
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Don't know the 0-60 mate no....looking at how well I got it to hook up in the vid it will be very low 5s or faster I reckon...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
f**k the 0-60, 13.1 say's it all well done mate, f**kin rapid :D ( bet your well happy:cool: )

Audi TT 225 Quattro
a reckon thats a new record for a mk1 clio, correct me if im wrong but i don't know another mk1 clio thats done 13.1??? well done martin for being a skilled driver;) and well done ben for making a cracking engine:star: :star: :star:

we love you martin....we do.....we love you martin.......

old one was 13.4 wasnt it........thats a freaking trouncing of the old time!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
cheers Jay lol

aye smashed the 13.4 Ben, was perfect conditions for it & I took Matt's advice and went for some tyre warming action in the burnout box seemed to work a treat....got 2.1/2.2 60 fts and could hook full power in 2nd....:D

AWT/ N/a Power rules;)

podtimeapril1stbq7.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I've always thought RST are dog turd tbh seem to run 15s with 200bhp lol But this one fair impressed me,think it's had some fair tweeks....good race!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
What pistons you using ? stock or forged ?

If forged i would start running gas mate - should see you into the 12's

VaVa
Wow! fair play Martin.. and BenR!!

Quick as fook! To knock .3 off a time when you're doing those speeds take some doing I'm sure!!

Next stop 12's?!

List of mods?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
jesus, nice time mate!!!

i was there too, managed 14.7 best in my standard cup, which i was very pleased with. Gave my mates 180bhp civic a damn good seeing too anyway, hehe.

i saw u run that time from the stands! was very impressed! liked that little corsa that was runnin 13's too hahha

i was s**t! was first time i'd been to the pod, and got very unimpressive starts, nothin but spin hahahahah im lame

Golf GTI PP Mk7
was my first time too, lol, i was so nervous. One one run my hands were sweaty and i missed 3rd, then my hand slipped off the gear stick for 4th, not a gd run. That corsa belongs to someone i was there with, as does the maroon/black silvia that run 12.5 at the end of the day!!!!!

cant wait to get bk and beat my time now, cant be good on the front tyres tho, lol.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
nice to meet you yesterday mate id be the one pushing the skyline down the lane to the stip i got a vid of your run against the skyline aswell

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Good to chat to CS'er I saw down there...

Lewisniven 14.7 is a very good time for standard, especially if it was your first ever rwyb the conditions were perfect though I reckon so good times all round.

Would love to d/load / see the vid Mikey:cool:

i saw u run that time from the stands! was very impressed! liked that little corsa that was runnin 13's too hahha

i was s**t! was first time i'd been to the pod, and got very unimpressive starts, nothin but spin hahahahah im lame

I thought it was pretty grippy especially once the sun came out, practise makes perfect though chief

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
its the same run as that one but from grand stand view ill see what i can do oh rember any one who wants to come to redline god of the pod im getting us a stand either to run or watch put ya names down sorry to hi jack the thread

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Wow! fair play Martin.. and BenR!!

Quick as fook! To knock .3 off a time when you're doing those speeds take some doing I'm sure!!

Next stop 12's?!

List of mods?

12s will need some more power or grip me thinks...

mods

2.0 16v f7r
Worked Megane head
Cat cams / pulleys
ITB's
Omex Ecu
exhaust / decat

thats as technical as I get...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
its the same run as that one but from grand stand view ill see what i can do oh rember any one who wants to come to redline god of the pod im getting us a stand either to run or watch put ya names down sorry to hi jack the thread

Aye always good to see the exterior view with the times:)