ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarah87's Clio MK3 Dynamique SX 106

ClioDynamique1.5dciSX 106
Here are a few pictures of my car. Only mod done so far is painting the brake calipers, but have much more planned :)

Spec of car is:
1.5 dCi 106bhp
Full SX bodykit
Panoramic sunroof
Climate control
Cruise Control
Carbasse Auditorium 6 cd changer
Keyless entry/start button
Xenon headlamps with cornering lights

th_DSCN0252.jpg
th_DSCN0259.jpg
th_DSCN0257.jpg

th_DSCN0258.jpg
th_DSCN0256.jpg
th_DSCN0255.jpg
th_DSCN0254.jpg

Well my plans are pretty standard really but am excited about getting them done :) I would like to lower it, but because of the SX splitters im worried about going too low:S and I would like to get it mapped. My boyfriend had his Astra mapped and it's some company in southampton that i will use as well! I got a £250 voucher compensation from Renault as they completely messed things up when i bought the car back in Feb and it's taken them 5 months to sort things out! so I have ordered the renault sport steering wheel as mine has melted in places lol (I hear that's quite common?!) the steering wheel is £155 from renault so will be left with about £100 not sure what to spend that on yet.

Yes Daniel Im from Bristol! I will be keeping an eye out for any Bristol meets:)

Astra Twintop
Well my plans are pretty standard really but am excited about getting them done :) I would like to lower it, but because of the SX splitters im worried about going too low:S and I would like to get it mapped. My boyfriend had his Astra mapped and it's some company in southampton that i will use as well! I got a £250 voucher compensation from Renault as they completely messed things up when i bought the car back in Feb and it's taken them 5 months to sort things out! so I have ordered the renault sport steering wheel as mine has melted in places lol (I hear that's quite common?!) the steering wheel is £155 from renault so will be left with about £100 not sure what to spend that on yet.

Yes Daniel Im from Bristol! I will be keeping an eye out for any Bristol meets:)

Would be Regal in Southampton.

My neck of the woods

Yeah im just worried that anything more than 30mm wil be too low cos of the SX splitters etc lol.

The silver has grown on me :p

Megane 225 F1
Hello there! Nice looking car. Have you got your name on the mailing list for the south west? If not, pop it in the thread and then I can send you details of any up coming meets. Also I'l send you an invite to join the south west group. Hope to see you soon.

Ps, Daniel, are you on the list? Don't think you have been to a meet yet ;)

I have just fitted the RenaultSport Steering Wheel which i bought with some of the compensation money from the dealer (my old one was suffering with the melting issue!). It is so much better and feels like the car drives better aswell :D

th_DSCN0343.jpg
th_DSCN0344.jpg

Also added some RenaultSport graphics on the side that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday, just waiting for the stripes to go on the bonnet and boot now :D

[/URL]
th_DSCN0345.jpg
th_DSCN0346.jpg

Comments welcome :D