ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat 31st July meet

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Here we go, S&C has not long opened and is going to be working various models and makes of performance cars, Renault Sport being one of them. So to celebrate, we've arranged to create a 'Grand' meet to get together as many Renault Sport owners as we can.
This will be located at our unit where there is plenty of space for everyones cars to be parked for the photoshoot. EVERY individual car will have photo's done and could possibly arrange for any work done on your car, wether it's a Clio 172 cup or an R26 with a discount.

There will be drinks of different types as it it's going to be the middle of summer and presumably warm.

Feel free to invite as many people as you like. A range of classic cars invited by yourselves would also be an advantage, as we work on Engine overhauls, rebuilds and thorough refurb's.
------
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a rolling road day, no careless driving will be tolerated and this is a photoshoot as well as a get together, so keep your cars clean and have a good afternoon!

The link to the facebook page is here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107867225929132&ref=mf

Reyes has asked me to put this up, so will get the ball rolling as I'd be interested to see what they have and what they are able/willing to do (plus see if they can wangle it for us CS lot to get a discount! ;))

It is up in Aldridge which is near Walsall (J9 M6) and the postal code is here WS9 8EX

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'll be there if non RenaultSport's are welcome

Dave, can't see it being an issue mate...PM Reyes on here as he is the person who told me about it.

Its where he works...so I'm sure it should be fine.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hmm its on my birthday so i could possibly be either in a mess from the night before or planning on getting in a mess... if not though i'll be up for it :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
List:

1. Donny
2. Kevin.S. ?
3. Joshua J?
4. Daveski?
5. Addz?
6. Curley
7. theduck?
8. scotty172cup

The '?' referes to a maybe...if you can confirm please do. We can do a recce up there and see if there is anywhere for a photo shoot as well as maybe some food or something.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
List:

1. Donny
2. Kevin.S.
3. Joshua J?
4. Daveski?
5. Addz?
6. Curley
7. theduck?
8. scotty172cup
9. cjewkes?
10. alex-avfc?
11. avstar1? - providing I get my car sorted.

The '?' referes to a maybe...if you can confirm please do.

will be nice to see some familiar faces and have a catch up! :)

RB 182 FF
ok im going to prepare for the onslaugth but what is this day? what is going to be going on here? id love to come but not 100% sure what the day is for

sorry :( newbie alert!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
List:

1. Donny
2. Kevin.S.
3. Joshua J?
4. Daveski?
5. Addz?
6. Curley
7. theduck?
8. scotty172cup
9. cjewkes?
10. alex-avfc?
11. avstar1? - providing I get my car sorted.
12.boomerbang2006;i`ll attend this,i grew up in aldridge.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
ok im going to prepare for the onslaugth but what is this day? what is going to be going on here? id love to come but not 100% sure what the day is for

sorry :( newbie alert!

Don't worry, Reyes (who is on CS) has advised me that this is going ahead and there should be quite a few RenaultSport cars (amongst others) going to it. We can line up some food or a photo opportunity afterwards depending on how people are fixed.

If you want full details, send Reyes a PM, I'm sure he will answer you .:)

200 Gordini
I've just fired out a few PMs, sorry i've not been on the forum. For those who haven't read it:

Hi,

Meeting point for our convoy is in the Tesco car park at the Ricoh Arena. Can you send me a PM or put your name on the list in the meet thread below if you are going to be attending:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...31st-July-meet

Looking to leave around 1:30 pm but that is to get to the meeting point a bit early. Just send me a PM or a message in the meet thread if you need to change the timing.

Also, if you know anyone else planning on coming to the meet from Coventry or Warwickshire then forward them this message.

Regards,

Liam

I actually thought this meet was on a Sunday so there is a little doubt on wether I'll be able to come but I'll let you's know.

Arena Tesco Meeting Point:

1) Curley
2)
3)

More poke than viagr
Would love to come down to this but its mine and the wifes first anniversary (apparently?! lol) so would be in my best intrest to miss this one lol. Could do sunday lol?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Cov Citys first match of the season kicks off at 3pm, the Tescos car park gets
used as an overflow for the arena and starts filling up from about 2pm,
but the arena doors open at 1:30pm and people start showing up from then on.

The car park might not be full but the traffic is a fcuking knightmare!
Ive seen it back up past the Blue Ribbon island on the Foleshill Rd.

It might be OK as long as everyone leaves at 1:30

Just thought i'd mention it.

Last edited:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully mate as long as I can scrape some petrol money together,
I was just thinking that maybe the Showcase may be a safer bet for meeting place,
its basically on J2 of the M6, what do you think?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Just found out i`m at work on saturday and may not finish til 4pm,if i can get out earlier i will be there.

200 Gordini
Couldn't make it either and have only just got my phone to let you's know. Sorry for any inconvenience about the convoy etc. Not sure who text me but I've just text back to that.

I know a few people are interested in a Coventry & Warwickshire meet so I'll sort something out for that.