ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rusty’s Titanium 182 take 2!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I think it looks s**t. x

200.gif

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Ps. If you really want something that will look OEM but make a huge difference on road and track, get a diff and @NorthloopCup’s roll centre adjustment kit fitted and set up well.

They made more difference to mine on track than anything (other than brakes), including the supercharger.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Ps. If you really want something that will look OEM but make a huge difference on road and track, get a diff and @NorthloopCup’s roll centre adjustment kit fitted and set up well.

They made more difference to mine on track than anything (other than brakes), including the supercharger.
That’s probably where it will end up mate. Got to get the big service sorted before any real spend now. That and sorting a long term solution for emissions

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Single Source Motorsport made mine

On a group buy it was £300 for a half cage painted but we had 10 cages being made so they gave us a good chunk off. This was like 3 years ago like so they're probably a bit more nowView attachment 1617640View attachment 1617641
Thanks big man, I’ll reach out to them. I wonder if there are enough people who would want a half cage now to warrant a group buy. I may start another post…

Edit he is £400 for black and £450 for a custom colour…hmmm

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks big man, I’ll reach out to them. I wonder if there are enough people who would want a half cage now to warrant a group buy. I may start another post…

Edit he is £400 for black and £450 for a custom colour…hmmm
Still better than the £1300 Steve got quoted above🤣

Our group buy wasn't just Clio cages tbf, a 197 cage and an Audi S3 was in there. If you can get 10 people together then you might be onto a winner

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair mate I didn’t mean it was dear! I thought £450 was spot on. No point arranging a group buy at that price.
I think they charge for delivery too but it would still be less than £500

JP Cages are about the same price too. f**k knows why anyone would opt for T45 if they're not gonna be competing in some for of proper MSW/FIA championship, just try not to put it on its lid🤣

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I know,i was expecting 400-500 mark,prob just trying to put me off i think.Said about the 182s being old etc. @Handbag Pudding

I would want it not painted,as i can powder coat it at work.

I’ll probably order one at some point from Kyle’s chap. I’d like it in anthracite finish. Hopefully they can do that else it’s an unpainted and a hefty powder coat bill